slider

10/30/14

One Little Bird: Project Life October




Are you a One Little Bird fan??  I sure am!  Peppermint Granberg is the bees-knees to me.  I love every.single.thing she creates.  I swear she must have magic in her brain!  The best part about her products is that they make creating effortless.....especially for Project Life.  It's a slide & go kind of process and I love it!  Below are a few sneaks of a new spread I put together using a few of her collections from The Lilypad!  Hop on over to see the whole project, as well as some tips on keeping Project Life fun!!  




3 comments:

  1. I love the "Bee a Reader" button! What collection is that from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely PL as always.
    Thanks for share it with us.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you make your flip-ups? Is it something you purchase or diy?

    ReplyDelete