slider

11/1/14

25 Days with ME!


I so excited to fiiiiiinally be able to announce that I am teaching the 25 Days class at Studio Calico this December!!  December is my favorite month of the year and there is nothing I love more than capturing and documenting our memories!!  The class is going to be just amazing and I so so so so hope you will join me!!  


Here's a little about the class from the Studio Calico blog:
Join us for 25 Days and record all your special holiday moments with Stephanie Bryan. Stephanie will be teaching this class to coordinate with Ali Edwards' December Daily® kit, and she’ll share plenty of prompts and videos to give you that extra bit of motivation you need to make a gorgeous album during the busiest season of the year. Stephanie will share foundation pages beginning in November, and she’ll provide daily updates through December to culminate in a complete album.

While supplies last, 25 Days students will receive an exclusive class kit containing journal cards, a 4x3in stamp set, tulle ribbon, badges and die cut stars. This kit will ship for free, no matter where you live. Quantities are limited, so enroll now to reserve yours!




·         7 videos from Stephanie covering getting organized, foundation pages, finished pages, and 4 techniques you can incorporate into your own pages.
·         A PDF with a detailed look at Stephanie's foundation pages.
·         Daily PDFs starting December 5th that share Stephanie's completed pages, along with her tips and tricks for keeping up with her album in the busy holiday season.
·         A peek into the albums of our 5 contributors - they'll each be sharing 5 pages during December.
·         Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students.
·         Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned.


Marcy designed the printables and cut files, and like always, they are amazing!  Those circles....sigh.  I can't wait to add them to my pages!



If you are looking to stock up on some Christmas goodies, Studio Calico is offering a BOGO 1/2 off special!!  Just enroll in the class, add some goodies to your cart and use the code below!  In my opinion, you can never have too many Christmas supplies!!  :)




I so hope you will join me this year!!  I've been counting down the days until December (which is really nothing new), but this year it's a whole new level of excitement!!  The class message board is open, so pop on in and say hi!  Let's get chatting about our albums!!  

xoxoxo 



5 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie congratulations on this project. I am delighted that give your december course, I'm going to sign up immediately.

    xoxo
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Manuela!! I am SO GLAD you are joining us!! : )

      Delete
  2. It's not only you who is exited, it's me too. I love it that you are teaching this class this year. This is an early, unexpected and beautiful christmas gift to me. Thank you Stephanie! I will have a great time and I hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Julia! You are just too sweet! Seriously! Thank you so much for your kind words! You've made my day!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Stephanie, I'm new to your blog. Just lovely!! I just watched the video for your 25 days class, looks like a lot of fun. I have to tell you...the music playing in the background is beautiful, could you tell me who that is. So soothing!

    ReplyDelete