slider

6/2/15

A & D Tag Mini Album


I'm not sure why, but I LOVE making mini albums.  They are just so fun, so easy and super simple to put together!  This cute little tag album came together super quickly thanks to Maggie Holmes' Mini Album kit over at Studio Calico.  Maggie's Mini Album class begins next week, but I couldn't wait to play around with all the amazing goodies that came in this kit!

The base of this tag album consists of some of the Confetti library pockets, trimmed/sewn patterned papers, chipboard, vellum bags and shipping tags.  I kept it very simple by using photos I had on hand, typed journaling and minimal embellishments.  I pretty much worked with the mini album kit and pulled in a few extras from my June Studio Calico kits here and there.

Here's a look at my finished tag mini album...













Super simple, super easy, but oh so fun!!
Are you a mini-a-holic too??  Join the club!  :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and amazing mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! It is espectacular Stephanie!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mini. Do you hand write on your tags or use a typewriter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mini album! I love all this tags. You have a big talent Stephanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What does A&D mean?

    ReplyDelete