slider

4/4/16

February Photo Album: Artifact Uprising


Happy Monday everyone!
I'm so happy with my plan to print our photos and create photo books for each month of the year! There is nothing more satisfying and rewarding to seeing our memories and moments in an album! 

Today I wanted to share a look at my February photo album! This month, I decided to go with Artifact Uprising for my album! I've used them many times over the years and they never disappoint. The quality is great, the album development is super easy, and the turn around time for printing is fast!  

Last month I created an 8x8 album, so I wanted to use a different size and format for this month. I chose the 8.5x11 portrait soft cover book from Artifact and I just love it! 

In this short video, I'll walk you through my album, as well as give you tips and tricks for creating your own photo book! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So lovely.
    I think you should try making a magazine via Blurb..I just made a collection of Halloween stories for my daughter and it came out amazing.I will email you some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love this and how it turned out, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I'm just now commenting here. What a GORGEOUS BOOK!! I found your video on YouTube and just love the way you included text throughout the album! I've been holding back at making a bunch of our family albums because I can't figure out how I want to include the text. Did you use specific templates? Or did you just drag and drop their text boxes throughout the book? My only problem with their text boxes is that they are not consistently placed each time you add one (does that make sense?). I would ABSOLUTELY buy a template from you if you have one available!! Or, any tips on how to make text consistent throughout would be appreciated!! xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete